1. Promotion Description. The Vin Voyager/Vingo™* Pre-Launch Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") will give away a total of $2,500 retail value in prizes. The Sweepstakes begins May 1, 2018 at 05:00 pm (PDT) and ends on June 4, 2018 at 05:00 pm (PDT) (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes will consist of five (5) drawings to be held at 5:00 pm (PDT) on May 7, 2018, May 14, 2018, May 21, 2018, May 28, 2018, and June 4, 2018. To be eligible in all drawings, Entrants must enter into each drawing separately. During each of the five drawings, Entrants will have the opportunity to win $400-$600 in total prizes. Entries must entered by 4:00 pm (PDT) on the date of the drawing. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Vin Voyager ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
*Vingo is a trade name of Vin Voyager, LLC. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Vin Voyager, 15328 S.E. 194th Avenue, Clackamas, OR 97015, and promoted using tools by Metric Feat, LLC d/b/a Rafflecopter (“Rafflecopter”), 2005 Broadway Street, 2nd Floor, Boulder, CO 80302 and Crowd9 Pty Ltd d/b/a Gleam.io (“Gleam”), 3B Swan Walk in CHELSEA , VIC AU 3196. Through Rafflecopter and Gleam, the Sponsor is responsible for the collection and processing of Entries and overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes..
2. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Entry and participation in the Sweepstakes is limited to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. No agent, employee, manager, member, or officer of the Sponsor, Rafflecopter, or Gleam (the Promotion Entities”), nor any family member of or person living in the same household as such agent, employee, manager, member, or officer is eligible to enter, participate in, or win any prize in the Sweepstakes.
3. Winner Selection. In each of the five drawings, 25 prize winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to 4:00 pm (PDT) on the evening of each drawing during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor using Rafflecopter and Gleam, and the decisions of the Sponsor are final. Prize winners will be announced live on the Vingo Facebook page at 5:00 pm (PDT) on the day of each drawing. Prize winners will be listed at http://www.vingo.car/sweepstakes within 24 hours after the winners are selected. Prize winners will also be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 24 hours after the random drawing. Prize winners must accept their prize by email as directed by the Sponsor no later than 5:00 pm (PDT) on June 11, 2018. Any winner notification that is not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and/or publicity release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize will be permitted, except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
A. One Prize per Weekly Drawing:
- Week One, May 7, 2018: Chemical Guys Car Wash Kit (Retail value $100).
- Week Two, May 14, 2018: Wireless Charging Magnetic Car Mount and Bluetooth Audio Adapter (Retail value $49).
- Week Three, May 21, 2018: Garmin Speak Plus With Amazon Alexa Built-in (Retail value $199).
- Week Four, May 28, 2018: Black & Decker Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum and Armor All Clean and Protect Pack (Retail value $52).
- Week Five, June 4, 2018: Chemical Guys Car Wash Kit (Retail value $100).
B. Four Prizes per Weekly Drawing: $50 JiffyLube Gift Card (Retail value $50 each).
C. 20 Prizes per Weekly Drawing: $10 Amazon eGift Cards (Retail value $10 each).
The total verifiable retail value of all prizes in all drawings is $2,500.
Prizes are limited to one prize per person/household. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The Retail Value of the prizes represents the Sponsor's good faith determination, which determination is final and binding. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated Retail Value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. The Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the U.S.. All federal, state, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry. The Sweepstakes may be entered online during the Promotion Period by signing into the entry form and performing the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at http://www.vingo.car/sweepstakes. To enter, participants will provide their email addresses via the sweepstakes entry widget.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made personally by the Entrant. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple or different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including without limitation commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notifications or entering services, will void that Entrant's Entries and that Entrant will be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted before 4:00 pm (PDT) on the evening of each drawing during the Promotion Period. The Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
THE VINGO SWEEPSTAKES IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER VIN VOYAGER NOR ANY OF ITS MANAGERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (THE “VIN VOYAGER PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZES. THE VIN VOYAGER PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS TO VIN VOYAGER THAT THEIR ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE THEY ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPT PRIZES.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, including injury or damage to the Entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of an Entrant who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be deemed to have been made by the natural person who is assigned to an email address by the applicable internet provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning the submitted email address. A potential prize winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Limitation of Liability. A Sweepstakes Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach or liability of the Vin Voyager Parties is limited to the retail value of the prize won (if any) by such Entrant. In no event will the Vin Voyager Parties be liable to any party for any physical injury or death, or any loss or injury to earnings, profits, or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Indemnification. By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant releases the Vin Voyager Parties from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or winning any prize, or resulting from a prize winner’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. Each prize winner agrees to indemnify and hold the Vin Voyager Parties harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind rising in connection with or as a result of participating in the Sweepstakes or the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize.
10. Binding Arbitration. Entrants agree that all disputes related to or arising out of the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be resolved exclusively by binding, individual arbitration in Seattle, Washington, before a single arbitrator according to the American Arbitration Association rules for arbitration. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. Individual Entrants agree that they may only assert claims on their own behalf, and neither the Entrants nor VIN Voyager will participate in a class action, class-wide arbitration, private attorney general action, or any other consolidated or representative claim for any claims related to these Rules.
11. Winners’ List. To obtain a copy of any legally required winners’ list or a copy of these Official Rules, you must send the request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Vin Voyager, Attention Vingo Sweepstakes, 15328 S.E. 94th Avenue, Clackamas, OR 97015. Requests must be received no later than six months following the end of the Promotion Period. To obtain a copy of any legally required winners’ list or a copy of these Official Rules, you must send the request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Vin Voyager, Attention Vingo Sweepstakes, 15328 S.E. 94th Avenue, Clackamas, OR 97015. Requests must be received no later than six months following the end of the Promotion Period.
Facebook - With regard to any promotion of the Sweepstakes on Facebook, Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Youtube - With regard to any promotion of the Sweepstakes on Youtube, Entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Youtube. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Youtube.
14. Governing Law. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington without regard to principles of conflicts of law.